A synthetic lifting slings can be used if we lift highly finished parts or delicate material. A synthetic sling provides the flexibility, strength, and support neededto support the specialized load. It is made from polyester, nylon, and high-performance material and islightweight, easy to rig, and highly flexible.
Synthetic slings are popular in otherindustries because they’re less costly, come in various standard sizes, and can be replaced easily.
Advantages of synthetic sling
- Less costly and lightweight design makes them attractive to almost any industry or lifting application. It is made of soft, flexible materials that grip and can be molded to any shape.
- Strong enough to lift heavy loads and will also protect the expensive and delicate loads from scratching and crushing
Benefits of synthetic sling
- Flexibility – these slings mold to the exact shape of irregular and delicate loads we want. The sling can load like a glove, which offers high protection levels.
- Less costly – The lightweight design of these products makes them less costly. When thecost seems higher, but we don’t want to sacrifice strength, we should choose nylon slings.
- Variety – synthetic slings are made from different materials, each offeringdifferent and unique benefits. We must choose materials based on the lifting application we need to perform.
- Quality – synthetic slings are both non-conductive and non-sparking, which means they are safe to use in almost anyenvironment.