Every time you go out for a walk, be it in the park or just around your neighbourhood, there is nothing more annoying than getting caught in the rain without an umbrella. While umbrellas are great to have on hand during the day, they do not work at night when you need them most. However, having a raincoat singapore with you can make all of the difference. Raincoats keep your body dry and warm while still allowing airflow so that you stay comfortable throughout even long walks.
Tips to choose the right raincoat singapore
Choosing the right raincoat singapore for your body type can be difficult. People who are tall and thin might find that most standard raincoats don’t fit them properly, while people who are shorter and stockier might have a harder time finding a coat that isn’t too baggy on their frame.
- A full-length coat is best for versatility and protection from all types of precipitation.
- The length of the sleeves should be long enough to cover your wrists when your arms are by your sides.
- When it comes to color, darker colors tend to look more formal while lighter colors can give a more youthful appearance.
- There are two main closure styles: zipper or buttons with a belt.
- Make sure there is an elastic hem at the bottom of the coat so you won’t have any unfortunate accidents where water seeps in.
These are the best ways to choose the right raincoat.